LXI Vinyl Express Master

I wasn't 100 % sure if I should post this here but by all accounts it seems to be a Scanvec program. Just bought a copy of LXI 6.6 Master on eBay and I'm wondering- since I know it prob. won't work in win7 is it possible to upgrade it to the first copy that does, and if so how bad will the cost kill me? Anyone have any ideas? If it's too cost prohibitive, I'm just gonna install it in a win/xp machine.

Thanks!
    -Chris Dunbar
    Custom Vinyl Grafix -=- www.cvg4u.com -=- 1-267-552-1110
    FlexiSign 7.5, Graphtec CE3000 Plotter, Gerber Edge, 16x24 Heat Press, 24" cold Laminator, and a Keurig!

I know SignWarehouse has that included with there cutters. You might give them a call and see if they offer an upgrade.

I'm using 6.6v1 and it does work with windows 7 pro in virtual pc mode.
    The version is out of date with no support that I know of.
    I don't use it for design, only for cutting .ai files from corel.
    Ace Graphics & Printing
    Camdenton, Missouri
    573-346-6696

Vinyl Signs and large format printing

well i'm in a whole different issue with it right now- the CD says LXI 6.6v1 and the book/seller/etc said it was that, but when I install it and use the dongle/etc- it is Inspire Expert 2.6v1 - which as we know is yet another Scanvec program - and a fairly older copy of Flexi. I didn't get burned- the seller offered to refund my money but He is baffled- he said when he bought the pc and the software/etc it was lxi 6.6v1 on the pc and that it did work with the dongle- so... who knows- I was going to email SW and see if they either A) offer upgrades or can help in any way. I also saw an option to upgrade from Inspire to Flexi Pro for like $1700 so that might be an eventual option too. I do see that it does full rip/print- but my concern is how out of date is Inspire Expert? I already know it doesn't have my Graphtec CE3000 listed but I did copy the files from Flexi 7.5 into it and it seems to be fine- haven't linked it up yet to see if it works.
    -Chris Dunbar
    Custom Vinyl Grafix -=- www.cvg4u.com -=- 1-267-552-1110
    FlexiSign 7.5, Graphtec CE3000 Plotter, Gerber Edge, 16x24 Heat Press, 24" cold Laminator, and a Keurig!