Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I have heard that there was a driver that you could cut straight from corel Draw without a Bridge like cocut.
    Does anyone know where I can find this driver?
    HAPPY
    I use Corel Draw , AdobeCreative Suite ,Cocut 13, FlexiSign, and many more. We have a little Family Run Sign Shop. My wife an I have been in signs for about 9 years.
    Remember to Be Good To One Another and Do What Is Right. We Only have a Short Time. Make it Count!

Originally posted by HAPPY@Sep 15 2004, 04:52 AM
    I have heard that there was a driver that you could cut straight from corel Draw without a Bridge like cocut.
    Does anyone know where I can find this driver?
    HAPPY
    <div align='right'><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    [/quote]

If you have an USB plotter you can get the driver from here http://www.summa.be/pages/soft.shtml go to the bottom of that page and there you'll find a driver for windows usb cutters USB Cutter driver for windows or just click here ato download but you might want to take a look there since there seem to be other appz for summa users.

I hope this helps.
    Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level and beat you on experience.

Thanks Sign Dude for the links & info.
    HAPPY
    I use Corel Draw , AdobeCreative Suite ,Cocut 13, FlexiSign, and many more. We have a little Family Run Sign Shop. My wife an I have been in signs for about 9 years.
    Remember to Be Good To One Another and Do What Is Right. We Only have a Short Time. Make it Count!

not sure if that is what u r looking for... think that driver is for USB support. not necessarily a cut from corel program.... i assume u would need CoCut PRO for that (yes...it's not free like the other brands). summa also has a couple other FREE options though... WinPlot and the Summa Cutter Control program...but not a cut from corel solution. Maybe there is one in the works? who knows? then they couldn;'t sell Cocut! But Cocut PRO does a LOT more than your FREE cut from corel plugins that are offered with plotters nowadays.

http://www.summa.be/pages/soft.shtml

CorelDraw Plug-in for WinPlot try this

I run a small homebased business part-time. Love to learn new things. I run Summa D60, with Flexi. I've got AI 10, and Corel 11.

I just installed the USB driver for my Summa D60. I also ran the CorelDraw
    plugin for Winplot 6.6 but the toolbar that is suppose to open in Corel is not
    there. What am I doing wrong, I'm running Corel 10. I've had this cutter
    for about 3 weeks and have yet to cut anything. Please help me get this
    going. I have Signtools 3 on the way but wanted to cut something with
    Winplot in the mean time. I've never had any problems hooking things
    up to my PC before but this seems to be a different ballgame.
    Thanks for any help,

Kirk

Read the WinPlot PDF

Being it's a Macro... you could always drag an icon to the side/top bars from the Macro list
    under Tools > Customization> Commands

You'll See:

'File' drop down box next to binoculars... expand it to show Macros
    Find ur Winplot Macro... and drag it out on the screen, typically in the top toolbar

review that PDF for if ya got lost

dUngbTl,
    Thanks once again for the help, I'll give this a try later today.
    Got to go get tires for the car right now. I always appreciate
    the help from you people here. I'll post back later with results.
    Have a great weekend.

Kirk

Hi,
    That seemed to do the trick for the plug-in button. Now to set
    the cutter for the first test cut . Thanks for all the info and
    I'm sure I'll be back for more.
    Thanks,
    Kirk

Originally posted by DigitalArtist71@Sep 17 2004, 08:24 PM
    not sure if that is what u r looking for...# think that driver is for USB support.# not necessarily a cut from corel program....# i assume u would need CoCut PRO for that (yes...it's not free like the other brands).# summa also has a couple other FREE options though... WinPlot and the Summa Cutter Control program...but not a cut from corel solution.# Maybe there is one in the works?# who knows?# then they couldn;'t sell Cocut!# But Cocut PRO does a LOT more than your FREE cut from corel plugins that are offered with plotters nowadays.
    <div align='right'><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    [/quote]

A driver is all he needs to cut from corel, so if his cutter is usb you'll be ale to cut from corel, that's what I do with my roland plotter, by installing the driver windows "sees" the plotter as a printer and you can cut from the print menu without need of cocut or any bridge program.
    Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level and beat you on experience.