I am planning on starting a small vinyl cutting business. I am looking at the Graphtec CE 3000-60 or Roland CX-24 cutters. Both are 24 inch cutters. Are these cutters comparable? I would like your opinions on which vinyl cutter you would prefer or recommend. Is there a different one I should also consider?
    Thanks,
    Larry

or a Summa D60!

do a search back on these models and see what people haveto say.. the Summa D60 is VERY popular. ANd the Graphtecs are also...but the D60's have been around a little longer (that particualr model)... i would rule out the Roland. Not that it's bad or anything...but look at ALL the features of all of them and u will see that the Summa D60 has the MOST..and BEST tracking in the industry.

good luck.

Hi i have a roland cx24 and it works well for me but i have had tracking problems as i am starting to cut side graphics so i am saving to get a summa as all i have heard is great things about them.

thats my two cents

regards,

Chris

I don't have either on but from past post the census is Summa or Graphtec. I'm leaning towards a Graphtec for my next one.(soon I hope)

I've been running the Graptec for about a year and have cut everything from small .25" tall bugs for aircraft up to 11 foot long panels for the sides of a van and have had no problems. I had a few questions about some of the operational features and email support was quick.
    Kevin Ross
    Batavia, Illinois USA
    <br\><br\>

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...<br\>

I suggest that you go for the graphtec. I have both graphtec and roland.
    Graphtec is much superior as far as cutting is concerned
    Started vinyl cutting as a hobby, now its full time business.[font=Century Gothic]Am learning something new everyday.