Which font is used in it..I think I have it..just cant remember the name?
    Does anyone have just the cross used?
    Thanks
    Jeff
    Duluth, Ga

A note to all, we love Jesse and he has asked us not to allow his stuff to be reproduced on our site. The font you see is a shareware font but his logo its a copyrighted and tradmarked piece of work, If you want to do a variation of it its fine but if you try to knock of his logo someone other than the FBI may visit you!
    Friends Don't Let Friends use Comic Sans! (or brush script for that matter)

13 Minimancha Goats ,3 Guinea Hens, 26 Assorted Chickens, 3 Turkeys, 3 Beagles, 2 Anatolian Shepards, 2 Dexter cows, 1 Cat and about a dozen vinyl cutters.

Barb, Jo, and Joe - Be Strong, live strong, love strong

Originally posted by Kimon@Feb 6 2004, 08:49 PM
    A note to all, we love Jesse and he has asked us not to allow his stuff to be reproduced on our site. The font you see is a shareware font but his logo its a copyrighted and tradmarked piece of work, If you want to do a variation of it its fine but if you try to knock of his logo someone other than the FBI may visit you!
    Kimon,
    No, I just want the Plain cross to make a variation of it for a small bike shop here in the southeast. I understand how the board feels about the Jesse James, West Coast choppers and I would never intentionally violate the board rules or use there copyrighted logo.
    Jeff
    Duluth, Ga

Thanks
    Friends Don't Let Friends use Comic Sans! (or brush script for that matter)

13 Minimancha Goats ,3 Guinea Hens, 26 Assorted Chickens, 3 Turkeys, 3 Beagles, 2 Anatolian Shepards, 2 Dexter cows, 1 Cat and about a dozen vinyl cutters.

Barb, Jo, and Joe - Be Strong, live strong, love strong